To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Underline text without programming
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 14:26:22 -0500

On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 13:00:42 -0500, Fabian Franke <Fabi_1990@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Daniel!
Thank you for this code. It really works! But The heading in my textbox is in the middle of it (center). If I now paste this code, EVERYTHING in the first line is underlined. Even the areas without text. Is it possible to just underline the text area?
Thank you.
Fabian

Yes. but for that you'll need these two procedures:

to under
top sol select cf copy
under.aux
end

to under.aux
unselect
if not clipboard = char 32 [
 cb select cd setstyle [underline] unselect
 stop
]
select cf copy
under.aux