To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Cancel a repeated launch-command
From: "Fabian Franke" <Fabi_1990@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 23:49:55 +0200

I have to add something for you to make it easier to go through my code:

The sound appears at the end of the procedure "Frage_12". It is the last
question in a quiz (Infos/Quizz on the right/start). After question 12, the
page with the score appears. There, the music [winner] is played. If you then
click (on the score page) on the little house, the procedure homestart2
starts. In this procedure I have defined that the sound has to stop (cancel
[Winner]). But it doesn't. I hope i have maade it easier for you now ;)

Thank you.

Fabian