To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Cancel a repeated launch-command
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 20:33:17 -0500

What is the sequence of steps I need to take to make the music start.

I'm on page Ubersicht

Daniel

On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 16:43:20 -0500, Fabian Franke <Fabi_1990@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hello, Daniel!
Yeah. It is true that it works in your project (I have seen your code and it works here, too). But in my project, the same thing doesn't work. In the attachement you can find my project. Perhaps you can find out where the problem is.
Thank you.
Fabian