To: MWForum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Cancel a repeated launch-command
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 11:35:06 -0500

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 02:46:36 -0500, Fabian Franke <Fabi_1990@xxxxxx> wrote:

The text problem:
To better illustrate the problem, I have made the steps you said. If you are on "Uebersicht" and click on "Infos", there is a textbox (which i have made opaque for the "underline procedure" to happen). In the textbox, there is a heading (which i have underlined with your procedure). The problem is obvious
Now I hope that you can make yourself an "image" of my problems.

Thanks, yes.

The problem is obvious too :)

You are using TABs to center the text. Use spaces instead.

Or use this procedure instead:

to under.aux
unselect
if not clipboard = char 9 [
  cb select cd setstyle [underline] unselect
  stop
]
select cf copy
under.aux
end

It is different from the one I sent you in that it detects TABs instead of SPACEs