To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Yeah ;)
From: "Fabian Franke" <Fabi_1990@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 21:26:30 +0200

Hello, Daniel!

Thank you for your response. Now, the sound stops. And it was so easy. Thank
you thank you thank you ;)

The underline problem is the same, even with the new code (where I can use
tabs). But it isn't so important. Why? I have to explain my project in front
of two professors. As this code is (for my level) very complicated, I better
keep it out of my project. I really don't want to explain this code. And what
isn't in the project doesn't interest them ;)

Again thank you very much for helping me and keep up the good work. It is
great to get such a good help.

Fabian