To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: assistance from the knowledgeable
From: Patrick Edmondson <mystere2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 22:03:40 -0500

Can someone please help me. I was making a short procedure to randomly choose
students to show their Microworlds projects. It is not correctly checking if
the next choice has already been chosen. It is now driving me crazy. I am
prepared to feel very DuuH when the simple error(s) are pointed out.

Patrick Edmondson
mystere2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
"What's so Funny 'bout Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
www.TheStripProject.com