To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: assistance from the knowledgeable
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 22:18:52 -0500

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 22:03:40 -0500, Patrick Edmondson <mystere2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can someone please help me. I was making a short procedure to randomly choose students to show their Microworlds projects. It is not correctly checking if the next choice has already been chosen. It is now driving me crazy. I am prepared to feel very DuuH when the simple error(s) are pointed
out.

You were very close.

Notice that "parse text3" gives you a list with the numbers Already chosen

So you don't need the chosen variable.

Notice also that if the number selected at random is already among the ones "Already chosen" then you want to choose again and if...