To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: assistance from the knowledgeable
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 22:25:40 -0500

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 22:03:40 -0500, Patrick Edmondson <mystere2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can someone please help me. I was making a short procedure to randomly choose students to show their Microworlds projects. It is not correctly checking if the next choice has already been chosen.

You might also like to know that

setstudent.choice (random :no.students) + 1

is equivalent to:

student.choice, ct insert (random :no.students) + 1

PS. In MicroWorlds Logo, but not necessarily in other Logos.