To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: variables or procedure inputs
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2012 09:41:49 -0500

On Sat, 07 Jan 2012 22:01:02 -0500, sanjeev singh <snjvsingh123@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks,
Is there a good book to just read the details of the language. I am a
 C/C++ programmer and so want to understand it from a computer science of
view. like variable scope, encapsulation ...etc I was just typing the
program from the book "Mindstorms" but I guess language has evolved from
those days.
-sanjeev

Logo is a family of languages. If you have MicroWorlds, I think your best bet is to read the Help. There, you'll find diagrams like the one attached.