To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: screen is mooving up while project is working
From: zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 04:43:11 -0800 (PST)

Hello Forum!
sometimes I get strange phenoma. While moving from page to page and move one
of the turtle,the screen is moving up and I can't return it to normal view.
What is the reason' and I can I overcome it? here attached a project with this
problem' for example' open some page  and try to move one of the
turtle....)
Thanks, Zehava