To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: screen is mooving up while project is working
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 10:57:02 -0500

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 07:43:11 -0500, zehava wizman <zehavawi1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Forum!
sometimes I get strange phenoma. While moving from page to page and move one of the turtle,the screen is moving up and I can't return it to normal view. What is the reason' and I can I overcome it? here attached a project with this problem' for example' open some page and try to move one of the
turtle....)
Thanks, Zehava

I can't replicate the problem you are having. My guess is that the page does not fit in you screen. and there is a vertical scrollbar. So when you try to do those things the scrollbar position is reset.