To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hello / MW question
From: Jean Stringer <sjbjeanmarie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 19:51:34 -0800 (PST)

Daniel,

    Thank you so very much, I will take awhile to digest all of this.
I think this will answer what I want to do when I search through all of your
help.

I must have sent you the wrong url as I was looking at both the one you sent
back and this one

http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi/bfx.htm

can you send me this project?  I want the kids to see it, where they might
work with it.  I tried to do it from the procedures on the page but I kept
getting an error message I do not understand. Don't know where to find out
what the message means.

9 is not true or false

There were things on this project I wanted understand and then to show to
my kids.

When I look in the help  for MW many things I am looking for are not
there.

  If you didn't send this / where would I ever go to  find how to learn
to do this.

show diff (get "page1 "turtles) [t1 t2]
t5 t4 t3

and then:

ask (diff (get "page1 "turtles) [t1 t2]) [remove who]

or simply:

ask diff (get "page1 "turtles) [t1 t2] [remove who]

Last for today! :)

to diff :la :lb
  let [lc []]
  dolist [item :la] [
   if not member? :item :lb [
    make "lc fput :item :lc
   ]
  ]
  output :lc
end

 This procedure is almost greek to me!   But I will put it into Mw and
see what happens as I work with it.

I am sure I will have more questions.
 Thanks for your time and help.

               Jean