To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Mouse clicks
From: Alan Bartram <at.bartram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:33:26 +1100

My mistake this is an example of what I've been using:

to controlfire
tto [t1 t2]
make  "com ascii readchar
if :com = 37 [seth 270 fd 5]
if :com = 39 [seth 90 fd 5]
if :com = 32 [tto "t2 seth 0 st repeat 45[fd 7 wait .5] test]
controlfire
end

As you can see ascii character 37 relates to the left arrow
39 to the right arrow and 32 to the space bar. Can I use an ascii number for the left mouse click?