To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: Shuffle Turtles Randomly but in order
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:21:26 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Roderick Hames <rod_hames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Thu Apr 12 08:21:26 2012

I am teaching kids how to make a matching APP.  They have 10 turtles on the
screen with matching pairs and to make the game fun and varied they want to
shuffle their place on the screen. They suffle just fine but don't keep their
place since I am randomly putting them all over the screen.  How do I line
them up after they have been moved around the screen.

This is the code I am using to shuffle them:

everyone[setsh 11  seth   random   360
fd   random    9999   wait   1]

Shape 11 is the cover card for the cards.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Rod Hames