To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: combining files
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:24:50 -0500

On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:26:57 -0500, Susan Weiss <sweiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My students have done a story with several children. Each child did a
separate file.   I want to combine their files together.   What steps do I
need to do?
Susan

Hi Susan,

1. Learn and use the MERGE command.
2. Eliminate all of the conflicts that might arise:

* textboxes, sliders, buttons with the same names
* procedures with the same names
* shapes with the same names
* variables with the same names
* pages with the same names