[Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:26:57 -0500, Susan Weiss <sweiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
My students have done a story with several children. Each child did a
separate file. I want to combine their files together. What steps do I
need to do?
1. Learn and use the MERGE command.
2. Eliminate all of the conflicts that might arise:
* textboxes, sliders, buttons with the same names
* procedures with the same names
* shapes with the same names
* variables with the same names
* pages with the same names
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: combining files
To save an attachment to your computer, PC users should right-click (Mac users, click and hold the mouse button) on the link and then choose 'save target as' from the pop-up menu. A window will then pop up in which you can choose a location for the file.