To: MicroWorlds Forum <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: combining files
From: Alan Bartram <at.bartram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 11:35:55 +1000

On 12/06/2012 10:47 PM, Susan Weiss wrote:
it worked...thank you
Susan

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 5:26 PM, Susan Weiss <sweiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:sweiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    My students have done a story with several children. Each child
did a separate file. I want to combine their files together. What steps do I need to do?
    Susan

You can string together a series of different files using getpage (page name)

A simple solution I have used.

regards Alan Bartram