To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: How do I work sound into my procedure?
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 19:32:08 -0500

from: Elijah Alexander Paizdate: Tue Sep 18 17:14:55 2012
How do I make sound work using a procedure?

you can make sounds using the NOTE command.

The Help says:
=======================================================note number-or-list-of-numbers duration

Plays a note using the current instrument. The first input is the MIDI note number and the second is the duration in tenths of a second. If the first input is a list of numbers, note plays a chord. Middle C is 60. The maximum number for note is 127; the maximum duration is 255. There can be no more than 16 numbers in list-of-numbers.

note 60 4

note [72 76 79 84] 15

For sound to "work" you need to have working speakers, connected, volume settings set correctly, etc.