To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: Microworld Ex Robotics
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 08:39:55 -0600

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/mwforum.htm

from: Michele Baldi <micbaldi@xxxxxxxxx>
date: Wed Oct 24 08:39:55 2012

I've been using for years and find it very suitable for primary school
students Microworlds Ex Robotics and Lego NXT.
I want to know if there are any experience using Microworlds Ex Robotics and
Lego NXT for students with disabilities.