To: mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MIA, Ask an Expert: Pages
From: askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 08:43:50 -0700

This is an automatic message sent from the web form at:
http://mia.openworldlearning.org/howdoi.htm

from: Nicky <nicky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Tue Nov  6 08:43:50 2012
platform: PC
version: MicroWorlds 2.03

How to I automatically let my game jump to the next page. I can link with
Buttons but I want my levels to jump automatically to the next page.