To: "MicroWorlds Forum" <mwforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIA, Ask an Expert: Pages
From: "Daniel Ajoy" <da.ajoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 19:48:36 -0500

On Tue, 06 Nov 2012 10:43:50 -0500, <askanexpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

from: Nicky <nicky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: Tue Nov  6 08:43:50 2012
platform: PC
version: MicroWorlds 2.03
How to I automatically let my game jump to the next page. I can link with Buttons but I want my levels to jump automatically to the next page.

Hi,

Each page has a name.

You can see the names of the pages under the "Pages" option in the top menu.

the command that takes you to a page has the same name as the page. For example, if you want to go to "page1" you use the command

page1